The Best Wished For You

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Oh...wish my wish be true....!!

Everybody in this world has hopes and wishing can be true...I'm also the same.

Nobody can notice me what I like,what I need and what I want.

For sure my wish for good human kind...!

Beside that I really want my father be good and be healthy like before that tragedy happen.

I know all people wants happiness...me too....hope my family and my people are happy too.

Actually I never felt so lonely or need someone to be with....but I just feel when I need a person can be available anytime for me.

I always take all my problems easy....but behind that I cry so much....coz I hate sadness.

Dear God....You know all the things what inside of my head....I trust You...and will give me the best for my life.
YoUvaN hEndRasTo wiDodO

No comments: