The Best Wished For You

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

yes..its not so easy


I believe living in this world is not so easy like we say.....honestly im facing so much problems through this year...and my hard work didnt help so much.

Everyone has major problems.....love also is not simple kind of thing to understand.....complicated,yes....but just to bad if you met someone who just play around with love.....i dont like it...for me love is pure of greatest feeling from human been.....cant be trade with anything to replace it.

My very bestfriend now has problems also.....and its really taff for him to decide.....i helped him as much as i can do....and just wanted him to come back to happiness and full of joy days.The tears from his eyes....made me sad and wondering if i could be there to cheers him up....much easier for me to bring his life back to his track.....poor him....wish will be light comes to his heart soon.

I have been thinking all day about the situation,i mean global situation.......i really want to make nice world and create more fun people here....i hate when my friends talk to me about money and money.....coz i feel its not my atttention to think about money.....i can be happy and full of laughter everyday even no money in my pockets....but congratulation for the people who has alot of money without small effort to reach it.....i think they are smart,hehehehe

To all my friends...wherever you are just think about something else and be happy have fun.....life in this world is too short to be sad.........but you can do it...coz i can do it.....why you dont? heheehhehe

No comments: